The Assembly invites interested Contractors to submit Tenders for Construction of 1No. 10-Seater Aqua Privy Toilet at Kasei. Interested Contractors must have D3, K3 certificates or above and must be registered with Ejura-Sekyedumase Municipal Assembly (ESMA) and Public Procurement Authority (PPA).
Tender Documents which will cost Two Hundred Ghana Cedis only (GH ₵200.00) can be procured from the Procurement Unit Room 26 ground floor of the Ejura-Sekyedumase Municipal Assembly administration block – Ejura. Submission of Tender Documents must be on or before 13th August 2018 at 10:00a.m.
The Project will be funded with the Member of Parliament’s (Hon. Muhammad Bawah Braimah) (M.P) share of common fund.
Interested contractors should add the following relevant documents:
- Valid Ministry of Water Resources, Works and Housing Registration Certificate
- Valid Registrar General’s Certificate
- Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- Valid Ghana Revenue Authority Clearance Certificate
- Valid Labour Clearance Certificate
- Valid Ejura – Sekyedumase Municipal Assembly Registration Certificate
Quotations would be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend. Contractors shall be selected in accordance with the selection of contractors set out in the Public Procurement Act (Act 914, 2016) of the Republic of Ghana.
Quotations must be submitted to the address below:
EJURA-SEKYEDUMASE MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY
P.O. BOX 9
EJURA – ASHANTI.
FOR: MUNICIPAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE
(ALHAJI ADAM MOHAMMED BABA)
MUNICIPAL CO-ORD. DIRECTOR