A temporary structure is any physical structure constructed, installed or placed on spaces zoned for permanent uses and meant to facilitate the construction of a permanent structure, serve short term emergency needs or facilitate small scale business operations.
The temporary permit shall be renewable every six months for a period not exceeding five years.
- Permits for Temporary structures shall be issued to developments that are not permanent in nature.
- Permits for Temporary structures shall be renewed every 6 months.
Temporary Structure Permit applications shall be presented on form.
The basic requirements for a temporary structure permit are:
- Application form
- Evidence of good title to the land or permission from relevant stakeholders
- Site Plan to the scale of 1:2500 or 1:1250 and conforming to the local plan of the area
- Block Plan to the scale of 1:50
- Designs of proposed temporary structures
An applicant shall be required to obtain all necessary approvals, permits and licenses from relevant central and local government authorities