The Ejura-Sekyedumase Municipal Assembly is inviting proposals from investors (contractors) and consultants for the design, construction and supervision of Ejura Market, a Mortuary at Ejura Government Hospital and Stores at the Ejura Lorry Park.
The objective of the Ejura Market project and the Stores at Ejura Lorry Park is to create enabling environment to promote commercial activities that would eventually increase Agricultural production as well as strengthen Local Economic Development (LED).
On the other hand the objective of the Mortuary is to provide state of the Arts facility which would serve the community within Ejura-Sekyedumase Municipality as well as its environs.
Scope of Assignment:
- Feasibility studies and design of structures to be constructed in the market, Lorry Park and the Mortuary.
- Preparation of Contract Documents.
- Assist the Assembly in selecting investor(s) to undertake construction phase.
- Assist the Assembly to prepare the PPP agreements for investors
- Preparation of operation and Maintenance manual for the Market, the Lorry Park and the Mortuary.
- And any other matter that may be determined during the execution of the projects.
- Raise funds for construction of the project.
- Construct the facilities in accordance with agreed specifications.
- Operate the facility to recoup capital investment and interest within mutually agreed period.
- Maintain the facility(s) during the operation period in accordance with the operations and maintenance manual.
- Transfer the facility(s) to the Assembly at the expiry of the agreement.
The Ejura-Sekyedumase Municipal Assembly now invites eligible consulting firms and investors to indicate their interest in providing the above services. Interested firms must provide information on the following:
- Company Profile.
- Evidence of registration or incorporation.
- Experiences in similar assignments, technical background and proven track record in similar assignments.
- Availability of appropriate skills among staff.
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the Public Procurement Act2003, Act 663 as amended by Act 2016, Act 914.
Interested Firms may obtain further information during working hours from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday or contact these numbers:
0243430487 or 0509022024.
Expression of interest must be delivered to the address below on or before 9th of August, 2018 at 11:00am prompt.
The Office of the Municipal Chief Executive,
Ejura-Sekyedumase Municipal Assembly,
P.O. Box 9, Ejura – Ashanti.
Ghana, West Africa.
FOR: MUNICIPAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE
(ALHAJI ADAM MOHAMMED BABA)
MUNICIPAL CO-ORD. DIRECTOR